I decided to install the VHF Antenna in the tailcone. I think it is best for transmission (no wings disturbing transmission). A doubler (0.032) was installed in the tailcone to strengthen the base of the antenna. The antenna is from Sirio, type Taifun. Build in Europe, good quality, good appearance, cheap price. The next […]Continue Reading... No Comments.
The headphone jack boxes are done on both sides. Today I finished the second box on the passenger side. We tested the connections and its ok. Easy to access on ground. Accessible also during flight.Continue Reading... No Comments.
I also did the headphone jack box today. I decided to go for two boxes, one on the pilot side (shown here) and an identical one on the other side. I installed them in the back, just above the tubes. I am pretty happy with the result. This is a part a commercial builder would […]Continue Reading... No Comments.
Picture shows the right side of the exhaust pipes. Before constructing and cutting them I had to fix the exhaust muffler. This was not easy since there is not really a good place to fix it. Adhesive tape (Tesa is my favourite) did the job. It looks a little bit strange, but the […]Continue Reading... No Comments.
Today I did the exhaust pipes. This is a really exhausting job. Every piece needs to be measured and exactly cut. Picture shows the right side exhaust pipes. I fixed them with tape. A friend will do the welding job soon.Continue Reading... No Comments.